Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Migration

My father has a transferable job as he works in a hotel. We hardly stay in one place for three years. I have shifted at least seven schools since the first grade!. The last place I had stayed was in Goa which is a beautiful place and very very hot. Bangalore is also a very nice place, but it is more polluted than Goa, but is much more advanced than Goa. Before Goa, I had stayed in the city of Chennai which I detested whole heartedly because the school was disgusting. It was the one place I was happy to be moving from. Goa was an amazing place, but now that I have moved I am getting used to Bangalore. The good part about moving is that I can learn more about other places, I get to meet many new people and learn a new language or some new cultures and many more things. I have learnt many new sports from my in Bangalore. I miss my best friends in Goa a lot, but my friends in Bangalore are awesome.The school in Bangalore is much nicer than in Goa. There is a lot of traffic in Bangalore and in Goa there is literally no traffic. Goa is a much better place for me as it is fresher and cleaner and better for my asthma. the bad part about shifting is that you miss your close friends a lot and it is hard to leave a beautiful place like Goa, but I am getting used to Bangalore with the help of all my friends and my parents and sister. My best friends from Goa visit me sometimes and play with me for a few days and go back. I would love to go back and live in Goa for a few more years, but I am starting to like Bangalore a lot and want to stay and give Bangalore a shot.



by Nilesh Chatterjee

No comments:

Post a Comment