Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Migration

Migration….

Something which has happened in my family…. 6 times…

I was born in Gwalior (A place in Madhya Pradesh of India) and lived there for three years. Then I moved to Chennai (Another place in India). When I left Gwalior and” Migrated” all the way to Chennai, I cried. Despite the fact that I was small and had no idea on what was happening, I still cried! Then after two years, yet again, I had to move from Chennai to Kolkata (And yet again another place in India!). This time I quiet understood what is happening around me. But still this was something I had no control of… Kolkata was a place in which my whole family found really hard to adjust in. The reason was only and only then people. Kolkata was a place which taught me loads of lessons in life. By loads I mean loads.

How to tackle people, how to stand up in a crowd, to be who you are no matter what holds you back. Emmm……..

All good things must come to an end… And my family was taken aback when, the news came out that, we had now to move to Dubai….

That was the first time I left India and went abroad. I never wanted to move outside India. I used to be scared at first to even go to school! But then everything took its own place over a period of time… Dubai was the place I learnt to live life!!!

Learnt to live every moment of the life I lived!

God…

And there you go again! My life for instance was just that like of a “fly’s”. I kept flying around from one place to another, and another, and yet another!

The after exactly one and a half years of living life in Dubai, I yet again got transferred to Oman. Oman was a peaceful country. Taught ME how to live in peace and harmony. Well that was a lesson I well learnt in living there, I mean what else can u learn in a place like… well let’s just move on as it is getting confusing for me to emphasize more on the “peace” thing!!

And so, moving on…. Emmm….. Where was I? Yes, the whole peace thing.

Two years was the time I spent in Oman. And for those who think how cum there is no “twist in the tale” then here it goes! My dad suddenly comes with this news that… We are moving! Not what I quiet expected, although what I should is yet again… just follow!

And now we are currently in Bangalore (back to a city in India!) and next I am moving to this place called Kuwait (it’s a gulf country somewhere towards the east I suppose).

Every place I have migrated to has only and only taught me more and more lessons in life. Guess that was what life had in store for me. My parents always say that, when one door opens, the other door always closes. Ooops!!! Messed up! I came to say that when one door closes the other door opens! I also know that a lot of people actually day that too! Life always has it, its way. “Destiny” they call it is something which works side by side to this dear life. I guess there is still a lot more of “Migration” to happen in the future……………

No comments:

Post a Comment