Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Migration in my family

From my childhood in was in Bangalore. But I have experienced it by moving for one hose to another. I felt really sad to leave my house and move. I moved when I was in 4th grade. I missed my friends. That is when I joined Inventure Academy. I had to leave my puppy too. I was in Indiranagar first. It was the centre of the city. I could go to shopping by walk and there were many restaurants, stores, hospitals, and malls. Once I moved to Sajapur road I missed everything. It was almost the outskirts of Bangalore. I had no friends. It was so boring for my brother and me. We were begging our parents to go back to Indiranagar. As days passed I joined a new school. I felt very lonely in school, for the first three months no one use to talk to me but later I got use to them and became good friends. We stayed in an independent house .We had a lot of space near my house so we had a basketball ground. We also got a new puppy. It was a bulldog. We had a large garden. Every day after we came from school we use to play with my dog in the garden. I also celebrated my birthday in my garden. We had lot of fun.



by Gaana

1 comment:

  1. Hey, your story was very interesting and sad, but it's good that you are happy now.
    Very nice story :)

    ReplyDelete